|Born|| Nicholas John Young|
11 June 1949
London, England, UK
|Years Active||1964 - present|
After the series ended, Young continued to appear on British TV. He also became a theatrical agent, with one of his clients being Philip Gilbert.
On 23 September 2013, The Hollywood Reporter announced that Young would appear in the eighth and ninth episodes of the first season of the U.S. TV Series as Aldus Crick, a scientist who first discovered and studied the first generation of the Tomorrow People.
Another Hollywood Reporter article featured an interview with writer Phil Klemmer, who said that Young "had reached out to [executive producer] Greg Berlanti to offer congratulations on the series" and was subsequently offered a role on the show.
|Photo of Luke Mitchell and Young, from Mitchell's Instagram|
- ↑ Nicholas Young(I), imdb.com
- ↑ Nicholas Young (I) Biography, imdb.com
- ↑ The Tomorrow People - The Bubble Burst, thebubbleburst.co.uk
- ↑ CW's 'Tomorrow People' Brings Back Original Star for Pivotal Role, hollywoodreporter.com, retrieved 23 September 2013
- ↑ 'Tomorrow People' EP on Paying Homage to the Original and Series' Big Questions (Q&A), www.hollywoodreporter.com, retrieved 10 October 2013
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/e_xKH5NyQI/#