|Series||U.S. TV Series|
|First Appearance||"Sorry For Your Loss"|
|Portrayed by||Carly Pope|
Personal Life Edit
Morgan worked at Coney Island, where she posed as a psychic and used her telepathy to actually read the minds of customers. She encountered Jedikiah there, and became attracted to him upon reading his mind.
Her Ultra file lists her age as 31, and her residence as somewhere on the Lower East Side of New York City.
- 106. "Sorry For Your Loss"
- Jedikiah secretly observes her teleporting. Later, he goes to her apartment where he warns her against using her powers.
- 108. "Thanatos"
- Cara reads Jedikiah's mind and finds out about her. Later, Stephen alerts The Founder to her existence.
- 109 "Death's Door"
- Kidnapped by Russell and Cara to force Jedikiah to release John. Later, Jedikiah fakes her death to protect her from The Founder. She then goes to live in the underground sanctuary with the other Tomorrow People.
According to an exclusive from TVLine.com, Morgan is "one of the super-powered folk who has managed, thanks to an illicit relationship with a very powerful man, to conceal her paranormal abilities from the government organization which hunts down her kind. But when her connection is exposed, Morgan becomes a pawn in a shadow war between the species".
In an Access Hollywood interview, Robbie Amell said of Jedikiah's relationship with Morgan: "He’s interspecies mingling. It’s the same sort of thing, it’s the superhero syndrome, but it’s the super villain syndrome. She is his weakness and she will be exploited by The Tomorrow People."
- ↑ Exclusive: Carly Pope Joins Tomorrow People, tvline.com, retrieved 11 September 2013
- ↑ The Tomorrow People’s Robbie Amell On Stephen’s High School Trouble, Fist-Fighting John & Shirtless Scenes, accesshollywood.com, retrieved 20 November 2013