Mitchell at the 2013 Summer TCA press tour
|Born|| 17 April 1985|
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Luke Mitchell is married to former Home And Away co-star Rebecca Breeds, who played former love-interest Ruby Buckton.
Mitchell has three brothers and a younger sister. His younger brother, Ben Mitchell, is a professional tennis player.
In an interview with KSiteTV, Mitchell said that he had met Nicholas Young (John from the Original Series): "He came to set, and that was a real thrill. Very nice man. It was kind of a bit of a trip-out, having him come on set. He hasn't seen our pilot, but he said he saw the trailer and he loved the trailer. He's thrilled to be here and be a part of this. It kind of feels right to have him be a part of this, and also to have him be here now."
When the website TV Equals asked about the stunts on the show, Mitchell replied: "I do a lot of stunts myself. We have doubles when we have to do a particular dangerous move, or something where we could potentially hurt ourselves more than the usual."
|In this video interview, Mitchell talks about John Young's "grand plan."|
|Photo of Luke Mitchell and Nicholas Young, from Mitchell's Instagram|
- ↑ Luke Mitchell (I), imdb.com
- ↑ Luke Mitchell (I) - Biography, imdb.com
- ↑ Tomorrow People On-Set Interview: Luke Mitchell (John) Speaks!, ksitetv.com, retrieved 05 October 2013
- ↑ Exclusive Interview: The Tomorrow People’s Luke Mitchell Talks About John’s Past, Secret and Relationship with Jedikiah, tvequals.com, retrieved 10 October 2013
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/e_xKH5NyQI/#